- 08-Jan-2014 to 31-Dec-2014 (CST)
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs CNC/PMC machinery, PLC, servo and relay controlled and other electromechanical production equipment.
- Will repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical/electronic systems.
- Applies knowledge of electronics, controls, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation.
- Plan and perform assorted maintenance functions.
- Daily responsibilities will include emergency and preventive maintenance on any machine or system in the facility and assisting production and manufacturing staff with process and machinery improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports directly to the Maintenance Manager.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- This is an hourly, full time position.
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, wiring, electrical motors, variable speed drives, PLCs, welding, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment, maintain regular attendance and perform all duties in a professional, timely, and safe manner.
- Ability to work any shift as needed on a scheduled rotation.
- 2 year degree and/or technical certifications preferred
- 3-5 years experience required.
- Experience with CNC and PMC high speed threading machines, PLC programming a PLUS!
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!